Hello and welcome to the September Gardners' Digest Blog Hop! On the 22nd of each month, the Garden Girls share what they've been working on, what is inspiring them in the gallery, and some products they love. If you've been following the hop from the Two Peas in a Bucket blog, you should have arrived from Paige Evans' blog. Thanks for checking out my stop on the hop!
This month, I focused on adding texture and dimension in my Seeing Double Video. You can check out the full post and video up on Two Peas in a Bucket.
1. celebrate life with you by magnette - Simple and beautiful!
2. fall is coming by PoProstuAsia - I love the splashes of yellow and the texture in the background
1. Cut & Paste Amy Tangerine 12X12 Paper Pad - Amy Tan's newest line. I don't think I need to explain why I love this one! The whole collection is amazing.
2. Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party 12 X 12 Paper Pad - Another lovely Dear Lizzy line! I loved the colors and patterns a lot more in person than I did when I saw it online. I think I will be using a lot of the coral/red and mint for my Christmas projects.
3. Close Knit 12X12 Paper Pad - I was surprised by how much I loved the papers in this line! They definitely picked the perfect name for it, the first word I'd use to describe it is "cozy".
4. Trendy Tags Cut Files - Two Peas in a Bucket just added these basic tags into the digital store. I love the different shapes, they are very versatile and fun!
5. Chalkboard Layered Chipboard Alphabet - These gold foil thickers are really lovely. I think they'd be great for Christmas-themed projects as well, so I'll be hanging onto these for the next few months!
I'm doing a giveaway for a $10 Two Peas in a Bucket gift certificate. Please leave your 2Peas username in a comment and you'll be entered into the draw. I'll be closing the comments on Wednesday September 25th at 10PM MST. Also coming up in the next few weeks is something exciting from our favorite scrapbooking superhero, Glitter Girl! ;)
Your next stop is the very talented Amy Tan! Congrats to Amy and her family on her new baby boy :)