Project Life Update - 11/18/2013

Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello! Hope you're having a good start to your week. We had a heavy snowfall the last couple of days, so it's definitely feeling more wintery over here. We've had unusually nice weather in October, so it's a bit of a drastic change! I've been bad about taking photos lately, so I tried to incorporate different things into my spread this week.



Since scrapbooking is my main hobby, I decided to include some shots of what I've been working on. The mini album theme over at Two Peas had me stuck for most of the month, I tried starting the project with a page protector styled album and was working on it throughout October. I wasn't liking the end result, so I changed my mind and went with a binder ring style in the very last few days before the projects went live. It was definitely a late night finishing it off!

I didn't use too many embellishments, but stuck with some circular stickers and enamel dots. I messed up stamping on the blue journaling card, so the neon enamel dots were a quick fix to hide that.



I decided to add in a screenshot of some of my recent pins from Pinterest. I've seen a few different scrappers do this, and I especially love the look from Jamaica Makes.



A while back, I picked up the letterpress cards by LifeLovePaper (Tina Azmus) at Studio Calico and never got a chance to use them. I finally got to add one in for this pocket about a new holiday skirt I purchased.



Thanks for stopping by :)

Products:
  • Evalicious puffy stickers
  • Freckled Fawn neon enamel dots
  • Glitz Design Rainbow Stripe Washi Tape
  • Jillibean Soup Kraft Alpha Stickers
  • Blinks of Life "Recently" stamp
  • LifeLovePaper Letterpress Cards
  • 8 comments:

    Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!

    Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground