Project Life Update - 11/27/2013

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hello! I hope you're having a good Wednesday. Hard to believe it's already so late into November, I'm definitely not ready for December yet. Today, I have a simple Project Life spread to share that has mainly journaling cards as I didn't have too many photos. Looking at the spread now, I wish I didn't put that piece of yellow washi tape on... At the time, I thought the card looked too plain, but I think I'll end up removing the washi.



For the photo, I used Picasa to create a simple collage so that I could have both photos on a 3x4 space. To connect the photos, I trimmed down an Evalicious label and added it to the center. The calendar card on the right is from Paislee Press.



I added some washi tape and an Evalicious badge to the corner of the journaling card on the left. I liked the white space in the photo of my birds, so I just placed a puffy sticker in the corner.



To add more color to the Evalicious speech bubble journaling card, I added some red hand-stitching around the border and placed three triangular puffy stickers in the bottom corner. I love the pop of red against the baby blue.



Thanks for taking a look!



Products:

10 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? That yellow washi tape is fantastic!! Love your spread as it is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HahI'm not sure why the yellow washi tape just really bugged me when I was looking at the picture... but thank you!! :)

      Delete
  2. Your PL pages are really amazing! Love this little camera sticker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alexandra! I love those little puffy stickers :)

      Delete
  3. I love your spread and the yellow washi is perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adrienne!! Maybe I'll just keep it in ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment and for stopping by!!

      Delete

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground