Holiday Cheer | Two Peas in a Bucket

Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th! I hope your December is off to a great start. By the end of the day, I'll be done my first round of finals for grad school! There's still a presentation next week, but getting the exams done will be a relief. Today I'm sharing my Two Peas in a Bucket December Seeing Double video. For this month, I decided to do projects that incorporated the Two Peas in a Bucket printables.



I created a 12x12 layout and some gift wrap using the Two Peas in a Bucket December tags, 3x4, and 2x2 printables.



For my layout, I used the printables as a base for creating a banner. I layered the tags over some paper from the new Carta Bella "Wildflower" collection. My favorite from that line is the ombre coral paper, I really like how it looks against the light blue background.



I added clusters of embellishments to each section of the banner. I used a lot of gold accents from the Dear Lizzy and Maggie Holmes lines. To the background, I added vellum snowflakes that I cut out with my Silhouette.



For my title, I used gold foil alphabet stickers by Chic Tags and a white foam thicker by Amy Tangerine. I tried to add some stamping accents around the title and journaling. The little trees are from the October Afternoon "Silent Night" line, and the reindeer are by Evalicious.

You can check out the video below, or the full post up at Two Peas in a Bucket. Thanks for stopping by!





Products:

3 comments:

  1. Love this page! That banner is genius and I love all of the soft pretty colors! Just beautifull Michelle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Michelle, this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground