Project Life - April (part 3)

Thursday, April 24, 2014


Top left photo by Billy Wong

This week wasn't the most exciting, the bulk of it was spent at home studying. I kept the spread simple, and cropped most of the photos into squares to lighten things up and leave some more room to embellish or add some journaling.


Journaling card and heart/arrow paper clip by shopEvalicious

I used some of the new shopEvalicious line in this spread. The "I like lists" card is one of my favorites of the journaling cards, it was a good way to sum up some of the random events of the week. On the left, I added a paper clip to hold a little tag that says "I love you more than icecream". I'm pretty sure Billy was in the middle of explaining some complex concept about roads to me, but I was so tired I was struggling to follow along.


Photo by Billy Wong and page tab by shopEvalicious

When I added text to the photo on the left, it ended up being off center so I added a page tab to the top to draw less attention to it. I was going to add some journaling to the tab, but I already had most of it in journaling card, on the photo, and at the bottom of the other photos, so I added a little metallic star instead.


Labels, arrow puffy sticker, and badge by shopEvalicious

It was my mom's birthday over the weekend, so I made sure to include a shot of her blowing out the candle on the cake. To add some journaling, I used a tab stitched to the side and added a sticker to go with the yellow color scheme. On the left side is a photo of a grey cat that always comes by every morning and evening. I'm not sure who owns him, but we always get so excited to play with him when he visits.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy looking at your spreads :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can definitely say the same about your spreads! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your PL with all the cute details. Your handwriting is very nice too !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground